A place to store and share the things I make.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Recovery

There's a lot I want to write about today.  I read, visited with friends, and am cooking now.  We had a great party last night, though I didn't take my camera out a bit (I was too preoccupied with mixing cocktails).  I'm tired, recovering from an energy filled week, revving up for a return to real-life tomorrow, then sending Graham off for an adventure overseas.  I feel sometimes like I have so much to share I can't really figure out a way to share it, and at those times I have to make myself be okay with not sharing.  I still have stories and pictures on the computer and in my mind that I've wanted to go back and write about, but those times are still with me, and they don't necessarily have to be here.  And that is okay.  I did want to share this quote though, so I'll just leave it with that.

 

“Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.” Ernie Kovacs



No comments:

Post a Comment