A place to store and share the things I make.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hang on Little Tomato

Audrey is having a baby.  I lived with Audrey and her husband Joran my last semester in Missoula, and they now live up in Washington.  To my knowledge, Joran's first mention of being ready to have a kid was when he found a blog of a dad who had tracked statistics about the kid--like how often he fed at night, and how often he needed a diaper change, what proportion of those times was poop vs. pee, etc.  He's a stats guy.  In fact he has a PhD in statistics.  So I wasn't surprised when she told me she was pregnant; I just can't wait to see what his data entry looks like.  When Audrey would get stressed out about school, Joran would play this song for her.  I thought this little gift would be perfect for their little tomato.


No comments:

Post a Comment