A place to store and share the things I make.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nuggets.

Because Taylen is already in bed, we have a game of cards waiting to be started, and mom wants to make a pumpkin pie tonight, this will be short.  The events of the past two days: a run around the surge pond, some auntie time with Taylen, wildlife viewing, watching videos of us and all our cousins when we were kids, crafting, and woodwork.  Here's a peek:


Some Auntie & Taylen time while everyone else went to the gym


Playtime with Nana


Wishful thinking for the guys as this 4x5 fella kept showing up in the backyard.



Mom and I sewed while Belinda got a nap.  I made him a Bobcat shirt, despite their sad showing in the big game last week (I'm always a little torn during Cat/Griz time...)


Mom and I work best when we put our minds together (she keeps reminding me of this).  A true Colstrip shirt; don't worry--it's mostly steam that comes out of the stacks.  As a kid I thought the stacks actually made clouds.  This created great confusion on days when there were clouds but no steam...


More signs of the big guy and his girlfriends out back.


Sunset from the driveway.


Working with my pops in the shop.


A man and his toys.


My new boots!  I lived in Montana for 25 years and this if my very first pair of cowboy boots.  I bought them at a second hand store in Colstrip (read: a house filled with other people's stuff run by a high school classmate's mom).  I love them!


I should probably go help with this pie now.  Happy humpday!

No comments:

Post a Comment