A place to store and share the things I make.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Health Food

I feel awesomely healthy tonight. I came home after work to an empty house, and a full bag of produce from our CSA on the counter. I'm talking gorgeous kale, yummy chard, a perfect sphere of cabbage, and beautiful carrots. Surely my dinner is in front of me, right? Nope. Who wants to cook for yourself after the first day back to work after vacation? Not this girl. After eating half the piece of pie that G left me (our friend Tom is the most amazing kitchen guru), I decided instead to make a Peanut Butter and Basil sandwich. My friend Dana is a little crazy. But she takes great photos and has some creative ideas in the kitchen. A couple slices of Dave's Killer Bread (G always brings home the ends of bread from work), some PB, and a handful of basil from my little Bonsai Basil out back and dinner was served.


Now I'm finishing the pie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment