A place to store and share the things I make.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lillian Gail

I got to greet a baby girl and welcome her into the world last week. I started this post and wanted to tell the whole story, but have been sitting on it. Because, well, it's not my story to tell. My story is that I got to rub mama's back, keep her and her family company between contractions, and experience the amazing miracle of birth firsthand (well, not really firsthand). It was beautiful. Lilly is beautiful. And her mama too. These are from a couple days after she arrived when they were back home. And some of the photos were taken by her big brother Jacob. I hope you can tell which ones...


And what's a blog post without something I made? Nothing says "welcome to the world" like baked goods, right? Smitten's Perfect Blueberry Muffins hit the spot. 









Welcome to the world, sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment