A place to store and share the things I make.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy First.

 I'm sure I have plenty of good excuses for not blogging this year.  Most of them probably include dinner with friends, running through downpour with my spouse, and working on a large project for a baby that is due any day now in Saskachewan.  I think they are all good excuses, but in recalling the purpose of my blog, I still want to keep record of what my hands have been busy making. 

It is my nephew's first birthday today, and my family is all together in Houston celebrating.  I'm just waiting for a skype date.  In the meantime, this little package is somewhere in a USPS truck between Portland and TX. 
T's Tools
 Since December was sorely lacking posts but full of creating, here's a couple snippets:

My Christmas present from Graham, made by him (with some help from Megan).  How awesome is he?!?  Also a tshirt scarf that Cass and I made.
 A sampling of my Christmas cards

 These ones hung from the neck of the homebrew that we gave for gifts to the locals.
 One of many evenings enjoying my new favorite adult beverage, literally on the rocks.
 Some amazing dessert, thanks to Martha, to finish off an inspired New Years Day dinner.
As I said before, it's been a month full of community, and I intend for it to continue that way.  If I write, I write.  But for now, I'm just soaking it all in. 

1 comment:

  1. Those orange thingys look delicious! And I love that toolbelt. We miss you guys! Let's do something together soon!

    ReplyDelete