A place to store and share the things I make.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Taylen's Quilt



It's done!  I started Taylen's quilt in October and finally finished it last night.  Happily finished it.  For being one who typically works better under pressure, I had assumed I'd be taking it as carry-on and finishing the binding on the flight to Houston next week, so I'm feeling pretty good about things.  Now I'm just trying to think of other little things I can put together for my first (and therefore favorite) nephew.  Stuffed dinosaur maybe?  For now, a few pics of the project in process and finished product.  I can't wait to cuddle him up in it...



How cute is that!

The whales were my inspiration

The instructions said to cut 2.5x2.5 squares to piece together for binding...no way I was doing that tedious work!


My friend Megan helping with the binding

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love the colors and patterns you put together! You are very special :-}

    ReplyDelete